Regale in a sample of past performances from the Velvet Duke
The Primetime Festival (Toronto Fringe, November 2021)
Velvet created, produced and performed Djinn Joint, a magical, audience interactive digital event, commissioned by the Toronto Fringe.
Velvet Duke’s Family Friendly Comedy Concert (September 2021)
Hosted and performed three original (improvised) songs as part of the 2021 Virtual Queen West Arts Crawl; Contracted comedians Surer Qaly and Coko & Daphney to join Velvet!
Toronto Fringe Festival & Victoria Fringe Festival (2019)
Interviews & Appearances
- Yes But Why? (Amy Jordan) “Connecting with an audience and doing what you love!”
- Improv Interviews (Margot Escott) “Empowers through improv”
- Improv Discussion and Resources (Chris Griswold) “Why NOT The Netherlands?”
- Creative Confessional’s (Kelly Taylor, Maddie Rose) “Digital tools to engage audiences”
Other Guest Podcast Appearances
- Velvet conceptualized, wrote and voiced the sketch commercial “AR U Ready” (“Larry’s Got Mail” episode, The Plop)
- Velvet voiced four Shortest Story: The Cave, The Road Less Travelled, Reef of Wishes, Town With No Name
- Velvet provided narration for Weekend Rental – Star Trek The Next Generation NES (Mako Powered – Dr. Chris Alton) (Testimonial)